Monday, September 17, 2012

Best friend in Best Time

Really glad to post so productive like this :") Yes, I have nothing to do today..
*free day! on Monday!* *ass dancing*
Now I want to share with you about my best friend in our best time.
Yay! Finally, God read my post about them.. Then, we met up! After a few months we not meet >.<
Guess what, we just met up for 2 hours and 30 minutes in Kuta. It's because Elisa got herself calling from her boyfie and Icha also promise to her hubby to be home at 18.30pm. And just because I'm the single one, I have moreeeeee free time. *POOR ME*
So, we use our "BEST TIME" for late lunch at Pizza Hut ( our favorite restaurant, after KFC *LOL! ) and went to Beachwalk ( the most famous place in Bali nowdays ) for super quick photoshoot :))
So here they are..












Sorry for really bad resolution. Again, because all the photos taken from my blackberry. I'm so overhanging with my blackberry nowdays. Really. Now I still thinking to buy a new camera. But, I still confuse, whether want to buy digital camera with good quality or DSLR ( my dream camera ). Oh, I still have no money yet, I might be purchase them by my credit card :(( 
I'm really sick without any camera!!! arghhhh >.< Anyway, do you have any recommendation for digital camera which have a great shoot? If you don't mind, please let me know :)
Ok, enough for the "curcol" , back to these post. It's really great time we have.. We finally found our happiness, our laugh, our jokes, our silly-things. For sure, even for a certain time, I enjoyed more than a day without them ♥♥♥♥♥
I hope there will be any another best time for us to meet up again.. Well, actually, I had a crash with Elisa, last saturday. I can't tell you why, but it is the biggest crash we ever had. I don't know until when we will be like this. We supposed to be maturer, right? But we don't. Really feeling guilty about that :"( I wish we will set aside our egoism and will be together again #CrossFinger.

Alright, I gotta go. It's 5pm already *Have to go home, soon, before my boss come to the office. Promise, will post more tomorrow.
For sure, because I have a lot of stories running into my head :D

*Theme Song : Sahabat Sejati - Sheila On 7*

See ya, guys!

xoxo,
@chieliciouz


No comments:

Post a Comment