Friday, March 15, 2013

When you've got a good thing

Everybody keeps telling me I'm such a lucky man.
Looking at you standing there I know I am.
Barefooted beauty with the eyes that blue.
The sun shine sure looks good on you, I swear.
Oh I can't believe I finally found you baby.
Happy ever after, after all this time.
Oh there's gonna be some ups and downs.
But with you to wrap my arms around, I'm fine.
So baby, hold on tight.
Don't let go,
Hold onto the love were making,
Cause baby when the ground start shaking,
You gotta know, when you've got a good thing.
You know you keep on bringing out the best of me.
And I need you now even more than the air I breathe.
You can make me laugh when I wanna cry.
This will last forever I just know, I know.

-Lady Antebellum-

Being so obsessed with Lady Antebellum songs lately. And this is one of my favorite ever, because it represent my feeling with my lovely one, S. Yes, he is the good ( even the best ) thing I've got so far. And I wish he'll be the last and forever for me :)

P.s : I'd try to copying the youtube version to this blog, but unfortunately they still don't have the HD quality, so you better youtube-ing by yourself ;) 
My suggestion? hear also their songs : Need You Now ( the famous one ), I Run To You, and Just A Kiss.


xoxo,
@chieliciouz

No comments:

Post a Comment